Welcome to It’s Fighting Stupid's Weekly Stupidity where your boy EL DANDY, gets you caught up on the latest news and notes from the world of Mixed Martial Arts. Here... we.... go....
- Welcome to week one of Cain Velasquez's term as Baddest man on the planet. We had all the fall out from Cain Velasquez's victory over Brock Lesnar including Brock's post fight meal, and Cain's late night talk show run.
- Two became One when Zuffa's other brand the WEC was finally fully incorporated into the UFC! Adding two more divisions in 135lbs with Dominic Cruz and Urijah Faber as well as 145lbs with Jose Aldo and Mark Hominick. Making Showtime Pettis vs Ben Henderson the #1 contender match for the UFC 155lbs title.
- The UFC get's my favorite ring girl Brittney Palmer out of the deal so we've got that going for us.
- We took requests.
- We learned how to eat like a fighter with Gabriel Gonzaga.
- Hector Lombard got it done against Storm Schlemenko on thursday at Bellator and then proceeded to call out Strikeforce middle weight champ Jacare Souza!
- Also on thursdays Bellator card, It was the end of an era, as Mega Megu lost her first fight in 22 outings.
- We talked about what BoDog Fights got right.
- We had what you need to survive in Stockton Ca.
- We imagined with Will Ferrell & Manny Pacquiao and then watched Pacquiao/Margarito 24/7 episode 2.
|I'm Reed Harris and I'm Pumped |
Until next time protect your neck!